Franchising employees seek to expand an organization’s presence through the establishment of franchises. They work with prospective franchise owners, walking them through the process of purchasing new franchises and they help current franchise owners operate more efficiently. They also communicate organization policies to franchise owners and assist with implementation.
- Connect with prospective franchise owners, answering questions and guiding them through the process of purchasing a new franchise.
- Maintain a professional relationship with current franchise owners, providing support and assistance.
Franchise management employees oversee the development and implementation of an organization’s franchise strategy and plans. They coordinate each step of a franchise sale, including market research, sourcing, budgeting, and staffing. They are responsible for assisting new franchise owners with site selection. They also maintain a professional relationship with franchise owners, ensuring consistency across the brand.
- Research and identify markets that are ideal for brand expansion through franchises.
- Coordinate each step of a franchise sale with new franchise owners, including budgeting and staffing.
- Assist new franchise owners with site selection and approval.
Franchise operations support staff develop and maintain relationships with franchise owners, focusing on their area of expertise. They offer franchisees assistance with a variety of issues, including quality control, customer relations, labour cost control, expense control, safety, and more. They also ensure that franchisees comply with company-wide policies and procedures.
- Maintain relationships with franchise owners, focusing on their area of expertise.
- Assist franchisees with various issues and situations related to the franchise’s operations.
- Ensure all franchises in their purview are in compliance with company-wide policies and procedures.
Franchise sales professionals oversee the establishment of franchises in line with a company’s expansion goals. They conduct market research and develop targeted methods that attract qualified franchisee prospects. Then, they conduct interviews, screen and evaluate candidates, and choose those franchisee prospects to pursue. They may also walk new franchise owners through the sales process.
- Conduct research and develops targeted methods of attracting qualified franchisee prospects.
- Interview, screen, and evaluate prospective franchise owners, determining who should be pursued.
- May walk new franchise owners through the sales process, assisting in various capacities.
Please match in this collective family all specialized Franchising jobs that cannot be assigned to one of the above-mentioned families. Competencies from the parent family will be shown. A selection of parent family-specific Benchmark Job Matches is available and can be selected manually. The availability of benchmark job matches depends on the survey vendor chosen.