Visual merchandising staff are involved in the store-level display of merchandise, and they work to develop plans and standards that will work across the company for the display of merchandise. They develop and coordinate the rollout of various visual merchandising programs, and they may act as leads to lower level personnel of this function.
- Responsible for supporting sales through design and visual merchandising directives.
- Communicate all visual merchandising programs to the field and store level merchandisers.
- Maintain and update point of sales displays around the store.
- Create and develop standards for merchandising displays and programs.
Synonyms or related job titles
Visual Merchandiser, Visual Associate
Please match in this collective family all specialized Visual Merchandising jobs that cannot be assigned to one of the above-mentioned families. Competencies from the parent family will be shown. A selection of parent family-specific Benchmark Job Matches is available and can be selected manually. The availability of benchmark job matches depends on the survey vendor chosen.
Visual merchandisers at the store level are responsible for ensuring that all visual displays are in line with the company’s goals and point of view, while also ensuring that all displays are also in line with the company’s standards. They design and develop attractive presentations for merchandise within the store to help drive sales.
- Design and implement visual display elements within a store.
- Ensure displays support company views and standards.
- Effectively utilise appealing presentations to promote store merchandise.